Why buy a Holiday Lodge at Webland Farm?
Webland Farm is a development of luxury holiday lodges situated in open countryside with beautiful views across to the Dartmoor National Park.
So what makes us different?
- We keep Webland very quiet and peaceful.
- We’re always open.
- We are members of the British Holiday and Home Parks Association (BH&HPA).
- Our new Meadow lodges are designed for longevity and low maintenance.
- Webland is a home from home.
- No restrictions on your holidays.
- We remember that it’s your family’s Holiday Home.
- Extra security and peace of mind.
- Other advantages compared to “bricks and mortar”.
We keep Webland very quiet and peaceful.
• All holiday lodges are privately owned.
• We do not have any letting units, which means that even the traditional peak holiday times are quiet at Webland. Come and enjoy the peace and tranquillity all year round.
• Our lodge development has been specifically designed with views, space and privacy in mind, with only five lodges per acre.
• We do not have a club, bar or pool on site at Webland although there are nearby pubs and restaurants as well as many attractions throughout the South Hams area.
• We simply provide great views over the Dartmoor National Park and an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
We’re always open.
• You can use your holiday home throughout the year. (Whilst all lodges are built to full residential standards, we are only licensed for holiday use; therefore, your lodge must not be your sole or primary residence).
We are members of the British Holiday and Home Parks Association (BH&HPA).
• This gives you added security and ensures that our pitch fees cannot rise suddenly or without reason.
Our new Meadow lodges are designed for longevity and low maintenance.
• With a 75-year BH&HPA agreement, we look to provide a lodge that will give you a quality enduring holiday home for many years to come.
• Whilst sold as holiday homes, they are built to residential standards (BS3632), and we endeavour to “go the extra mile” with additional insulation and quality fittings which include solid oak doors and Bosch appliances.
• They all have high quality decking, with galvanised frames, modern low maintenance com-posite walkways, glass balustrades and stainless steel handrails, so unlike traditional wooden decking or cheap plastic versions, ours are designed to last. We even provide hot and cold outside taps, so that it’s easy to wash.
• There are also outside power points in case you want to connect a smart car, pressure washer etc.
Webland is a home from home.
• Every Meadow lodge is fully furnished, including all white goods and we even include a wine cooler.
• Our most recent technology upgrades include a 100mb broadband connection and Sonos music system with Amazon “Alexa” voice activation.
No restrictions on your holidays.
• You can stay as long as you want per holiday.2
• You can visit as many times as you wish throughout the year. (Some holiday parks will tell you that you have to stay away for one or two months, others will charge you extra per visit).
We remember that it’s your family’s Holiday Home.
• You can let your friends and family use your lodge. However, in order to maintain the peace and quiet at Webland, we do not allow commercial sub-letting.
• Well behaved dogs are welcome, and we offer a dog walking area.
Extra security and peace of mind.
• One of the benefits of owning a lodge at Webland is that we have our own security system installed into every lodge which is radio linked to our farmhouse, as well as the office and our mobile phones.
• In addition, we endeavour to keep an eye on things when you’re not there. If you’ve gone home and forgotten something e.g. windows open, food in the fridge then don’t worry, just give us a call and we’ll sort it out.
Other advantages compared to “bricks and mortar”.
• No stamp duty to pay. (Houses of similar value will incur approx. £6500 stamp duty).
• No council tax to pay. (Rates are payable; the 2019/20 annual rates are £229.50, whereas similar valued houses will be paying council tax at £3187.05 per annum and several councils in tourist areas are looking at ways to increase this for second home owners).
• We look after all the grounds. Just come and enjoy every visit. (We believe that ground maintenance is a vital part of the service that we offer. We also have an ongoing planting scheme, sensitively carried out to enhance the park and maintain the views).
We don’t promise the earth, we simply try our best to provide you with a modern, high quality, relaxing and hassle free holiday home for many years to come.
- Kevin and Claire Spreyer
- Sharon (Sales Manager)
- Open all year for holiday homes