Residential Lodge Parks
We have noticed an increasing number of enquiries through our office asking for park home estates that sell timber lodges for residential purposes and are licenced to do so.
So much so, that we have introduced a Residential Lodge Park page on our sister site www.parkhomeliving.co.uk purely for that purpose.
We list below fourteen parks belonging to clients, with links through for further information. We also hold details of other parks in the Ayrshire, Cerdigion, Cheshire, Conwy, Derbyshire, Dorset, Dumfries & Galloway, Durham, Glamorgan, Lancashire, Lincolnshire, North Yorkshire, Northumberland, Pembrokeshire, Powys, Somerset, Strathclyde and finally Worcestershire.
- Ayrshire - Cunninghamhead Estate (will accept lodges with a pale Canexel type cladding)
- Berkshire - Warfield Park (will accept lodges with a Canexel cladding
- Lincolnshire - The Elms
- Lincolnshire - Wolds Retreat (new development)
- Moray - Riverview Park
- North Yorkshire - Chestnut Farm NEW!
- Northumberland - The View at Treetops
- Nottinghamshire - Willow Park
- Strathclyde - Heatherbank (already accepts lodges with a pale Canexel cladding)
- Warwickshire - Welford Chase
- Wiltshire - Blunsdon Abbey Park - Wiltshire
A full list of client and non client parks we know of that will accept residential lodges are now listed on our forum, www.parkhomeforum.co.uk
To all Park Owners - If you have a fully residential park selling residential timber lodges built to BS3632 for full residential use, you may like to know that this page on Park Home Living and Just Lodges has proved to be extremely popular. This page is currently being viewed nearly 2,000 times per week. If you are a client of Park Home Living, the name of your park will be added free of charge as a service to our surfers on our residential park home forum. Please email us with your details to [email protected]