While the quiet, river location is perfect for escaping the hustle and bustle of everyday life, there is still so much to do and explore within a short distance. Whether with kids or looking for some quiet time, here are some of the attractions we think are well worth a visit in Essex!
Barleylands farm and craft village
Battlesbridge Antique Centre
Hadleigh Cycle Park (built for the London 2012 Olympics)
Lakeside Shopping Centre
Rayleigh Indoor Karting Stadium
RHS Hyde Hall
Shoebury East Beach
Southend Adventure Island Theme Park
Southend Pier and Railway
Southend Sea Life Adventure
The National Trust Rayleigh Mount
£1,000 reduction on first years pitch fee!
This promotion entitles buyers to a £1,000 reduction for the remainder of 2021/2022 (dependent on when the lodge is sold). To be eligible for a £1,000 reduction you must meet the following conditions:
1. You must have purchased a lodge by sending payment of the full value of the lodge and signed the agreement to the lodge before 31/12/2021.
2. Place a 10% deposit on a new lodge order and sign the agreement party to the lodge before 31/03/2022. The reduction will be from when the lodge is available to be stayed in, taken from the current year or the next year (date of availability dependant).
This promotion is available on all stock lodges and empty bases at Kingfisher Holiday Park.
Kingfisher Park is located on the banks of the River Crouch, on the edge of the village of Hullbridge in Essex. The park is in a peaceful location surrounded by beautiful trees with the river running along one border, providing walks on the riverbank right outside your door.
If you have a love of sailing and fishing, this park will have huge appeal. There are three yacht clubs within a 1mile radius and for those who prefer golf, a first class course within easy reach.
Close by is the antiques village of Battlesbridge and the rural Essex countryside. At Leigh-on-Sea's Heritage Centre you can learn all about the town's links with the Mayflower and the six little ships that helped the evacuation of the Dunkirk beaches. Steeped in history and a short drive from Colchester, the oldest recorded town in Britain, and Southend on Sea, boasting the worlds largest pier, the adventurer in you would never be short of things to do here, if you can peel yourself away from your luxury Lodge!
We currently have 3 brand new Lodges sited on the park, available immediately, with an extra 35 plots ranging from 40ft x 12ft to 50ft x20ft. There are plenty of options available, and you can choose your own perfect Lodge from model ranges known for their quality of fittings and eye-catching interior design.
Your holiday lodge can remain on the park for 35 years and we offer a 12 month licence, meaning that holidays can be taken all year round!
Here are just a few reasons to consider Kingfisher Park for your new Holiday Lodge:
- Your choice of bespoke lodge from leading UK manufacturers
- Exclusive use for owners, family and friends, 12 months of the year
- Wake up to an early morning stroll along the River Crouch
- 15 minute walk to local pubs and shops
- 3 Yacht clubs on your doorstep, for the avid sailor
- Security gates for peace of mind
- No stamp duty, solicitors fees or Council Tax
- Dog friendly park (under the dangerous dog act)
- Family friendly park close to attractions such as play centres and farms
- Electric car charge point
If you would like to learn even more about us, why not visit our website by clicking on the link above. Alternatively, if you would like us to send you a brochure to read in the comfort of your home, please use the Brochure Request facility.
We look forward to welcoming you to Kingfisher Park!
- Berkeley Leisure Group
- Open all year for holiday use only
Mon - Fri 9am - 4pm
Sat & Sun 10am - 4pm
Please call the office on 01702 232017 to arrange your visit!